We passionately believe that by doing things the right way, financial advisers can be a powerful force for good.
As a company committed to having a positive economic and social impact on the communities in which we live and work, we depend on our people to deliver on our commitments. In return, we offer unique opportunities to further your career in some of the worlds' most dynamic economies, making a positive difference along the way and leaving a lasting impression on the world around you.
We pride ourselves on being a truly diverse organisation, employing over 250 people around the globe. We value the unique perspectives that you can bring, combining your local knowledge with our global capability to deliver real value for our clients.
To us, high performance and being successful is not only about making a profit, it's about achieving your goals, continually improving yourself and making a difference without becoming complacent.
We're here to support your growth and help you realise your potential. Show us that you are a good investment and you will discover that we offer potential for bright minds with big ambitions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or
- CISI Investment Advice Diploma or equivalent
Essential skills and experience
- Wealth management or private banking experience with an ability to manage client relationships and generate new opportunities.
- Non-industry experience at a professional level will be considered and full training and qualification will be provided.
- You must approach your business with integrity, client focus and willing to follow the company’s mission statement.
- You must be ethical with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be smart, entrepreneurial and driven with a passion to succeed.
- You must be able to work autonomously with the ability to use your own initiative while having a support framework to point you in the right direction.
We do not accept speculative enquiries, please only apply if you meet the requirements above.