We passionately believe that by doing things the right way, we can be a powerful force for good.
As a company committed to having a positive economic and social impact on the communities in which we live and work, we depend on our people to deliver on our commitments. In return, we offer unique opportunities to further your career in some of the worlds' most dynamic economies, making a positive difference along the way and leaving a lasting impression on the world around you.
We pride ourselves on being a truly diverse organisation, employing over 250 people around the globe. We value the unique perspectives that you can bring, combining your local knowledge with our global capability to deliver real value for our clients.
To us, high performance and being successful is not only about making a profit, it's about achieving your goals, continually improving yourself and making a difference without becoming complacent.
We're here to support your growth and help you realise your potential. Show us that you are a good investment and you will discover that we offer potential for bright minds with big ambitions.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with financial advisers to identify and manage opportunities.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation.
Essential skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Financial services qualifications e.g. CII, CFP, CISI (entry level minimum)
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.